- Brand new 1/16 scale plastic model kit of 1955 Chevrolet Nomad Wagon 2-in-1 Kit (Skill 3) 1/16 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- Colorful decals.
- Vinyl hoses and wiring.
- Has chrome plated parts.
- Metal axles and vinyl tires.
- Many custom parts options.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Retro Deluxe™ vintage packaging.
- Model L-12 inches long assembled.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Parts molded in white, unless otherwise indicated.
- Build your Kit one of two ways: Stock or Custom.
- Super-detailed interior, engine and suspension components.
- Custom options include plated cragar "Super Trick" wheels, Fat 60-Series "Goodyear" Rally G.T. tires, hood scoop and plated dual side pipes.
- Show/Go engine options: turbocharger system with 4-barrel carb, plus plated finned valve covers and low-restriction air cleaner. Vinyl ignition wiring and water hose tubing are included for super-detailing.
- The 1955 Chevrolet Nomad - a modern american classic. Under the hood: first edition of Chevy's legendary "Shaker" V8; a high-winding, light-weight 265-incher developing 162 real horsepower with 8.1:1 compression and 2 BBL carburetion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.