- Brand new plastic model kit of 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air "Pepper Shaker" 3 in 1 Kit (Skill 2) 1/25 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- '57 Buick grille.
- Stock "283" engine.
- Custom gauge panel.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Custom steering wheel.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wide whitewall stock tires.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- Pad printed tires and slicks.
- Contains 160 detailed parts.
- Black vinyl tires and metal axles.
- Competition "409" Chevy engine.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Goodyear drag slicks on wide-rim "chrome" wheels.
- Parts molded in WHITE, unless otherwise indicated.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- Build your kit one of three ways: Stock, Custom, Drag.
- "Chrome" driveline/ rear suspension with optional traction bars.
- Custom front and rear body panels with taillight and grille options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.