- Brand new diecast model of Ryan NYP N-X-211 Airplane "Spirit of St. Louis" "Smithsonian" Series die cast model by Corgi.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Officially licensed product.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 2.75, Wingspan- 4.25 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The Spirit of St. Louis is an iconic aircraft in aviation history, known for being the first aircraft to complete a non-stop transatlantic flight from New York to Paris in 1927. Designed by American aviator Charles Lindbergh, the Spirit of St. Louis played a significant role in the early days of aviation.
- Although it was not used in any conflicts, the Spirit of St. Louis is a symbol of innovation and progress in aviation. It demonstrated the potential for long-distance air travel and paved the way for future aircraft designs.
- The Smithsonian Spirit of St. Louis is a highly detailed miniature replica of this historic aircraft. Its intricate design and realistic finish make it a must-have for aviation enthusiasts and collectors alike. This finely crafted replica is sure to impress anyone who appreciates the history and technology of early aircraft.
- Whether you're a seasoned collector or a passionate aviation enthusiast, the Smithsonian Spirit of St. Louis model is the perfect addition to your collection. Order yours today and experience the thrill of owning a piece of aviation history!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.