- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of Polikarpov I-16 Fighter Plane (USSR 1933) die cast model by Warbirds of WWII.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Comes with display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 3.75, Wingspan- 4.75 inches.
- The Polikarpov I-16 was a Soviet fighter aircraft of revolutionary design; it was the world's first low-wing cantilever monoplane fighter with retractable landing gear to have attained operational status and as such "introduced a new vogue in fighter design." The I-16 was introduced in the mid-1930s and formed the backbone of the Soviet Air Force at the beginning of World War II. The diminutive fighter, nicknamed "Ishak", "Ishachok" ("Donkey", "Burro") by Soviet pilots, prominently featured in the Second Sino-Japanese War, the Battle of Khalkhin Gol and the Spanish Civil War.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.