- Brand new diecast car model of Lotus Esprit Turbo RHD (Right Hand Drive) Red Metallic James Bond 007 "For Your Eyes Only" (1981) Movie die cast model car by Corgi.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed exterior, interior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Does not have any openings.
- Comes in a collector's display box.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-5, W-1.75, H-1.5 inches.
- James Bond continued his association with Lotus in For Your Eyes Only, driving this copper colored Lotus Esprit Turbo in the latter half of the film. Featuring two pairs of skis mounted to the roof, this striking vehicle stands out against the snowy slopes when Bonds' mission to retrieve a stolen missile targeting system takes him to the Italian Alps.
- The Lotus Esprit continued the British motoring association with the James Bond film franchise. Built between 1976 and 2004, the venerable series spanned eight model revisions, with numerous variants of each model. Featuring a fiberglass body on a steel chassis, the first S1 model of the car weighed under 1000kg.
- The car driven in For Your Eyes Only was an 'Essex specification' Turbo Esprit before this model, vehicles had to have turbo chargers installed as an aftermarket conversion, whereas this car had the modification fitted as standard on the Lotus factory floor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.