- Brand new diecast car model of BMW 750iL Silver Metallic James Bond 007 "Tomorrow Never Dies" (1997) Movie die cast model car by Corgi.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed exterior, interior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Does not have any openings.
- Comes in a collector's display box.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-5, W-1.75, H-1.5 inches.
- The BMW 750iL driven by James Bond in Tomorrow Never Dies is fully fitted out by Q Branch with an almost bewildering array of tricks and gadgets, not least being able to drive the vehicle via remote control on a mobile phone, while deploying a missile launcher hidden in the roof. 007 puts both of these features to particularly good use during an action-packed chase in a multi-story car park in Hamburg.
- Designed as the flagship vehicle range in BMW's product portfolio, the BMW 7 Series is a luxury sedan car that has been produced by the German manufacturer since 1977, under a range of model types. Produced between 1994 and 2001, the 750iL sits atop the third generation of this vehicle series known as the E38 model type. Boasting a 5.4L V12 engine, the vehicle was notable as the first car available in Europe to offer built in satellite navigation in the dashboard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.