- Brand new diecast model of Bleriot XI Monoplane with Pilot Figure "Smithsonian" Series die cast model by Corgi.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Officially licensed product.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 3.25, Wingspan- 4 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The Bleriot Monoplane is an iconic aircraft in aviation history, known for being the first aircraft to fly across the English Channel in 1909. Designed by French aviator Louis Bleriot, the Bleriot Monoplane played a significant role in the early days of aviation.
- Although it was not used in any conflicts, the Bleriot Monoplane is a symbol of innovation and progress in aviation. It paved the way for future aircraft designs and played a critical role in the development of the aviation industry.
- The Smithsonian Bleriot Monoplane is a highly detailed miniature replica of this historic aircraft. Its intricate design and realistic finish make it a must-have for aviation enthusiasts and collectors alike. This finely crafted replica is sure to impress anyone who appreciates the history and technology of early aircraft.
- Whether you're a seasoned collector or a passionate aviation enthusiast, the Smithsonian Bleriot Monoplane model is the perfect addition to your collection. Order yours today and experience the thrill of owning a piece of aviation history!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.