- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Aston Martin DB5 Coupe RHD (Right Hand Drive) Silver Birch Metallic (Damaged Version) James Bond 007 "No Time to Die" (2021) Movie "Silver Screen Machines" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has removable top.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-3.75, H-3 inches.
- First introduced in the James Bond ﬁlm Goldﬁnger, the iconic Aston Martin DB5 returns again in No Time To Die, now with Italian plates, and a pair of miniguns behind the front headlights. In No Time To Die, Bond ﬁnds himself in an intense car chase through the streets of Matera, helped by Q's gadgetry in the DB5. Auto World has replicated this debonaire die-cast in 1/18 scale with Silver Birch exterior, a detailed engine, steerable front wheels, and accurate interior and chassis, all easily showcased by the opening doors, hood, trunk and 007's "escape hatch" roof!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.