- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of 1983 Audi 80 Quattro Zermatt Silver Metallic with Black Stripes Limited Edition to 2000 pieces Worldwide model car by Otto Mobile.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
- At Audi, the slogan "Vorsprung durch Technik" ("Advancement through technology") is the motto. The second generation of the Audi 80 (B2) clearly displays this ambition. It is a family sedan, but with advanced technology. In the 1980s, the technological revolution at Audi was the quattro system. Popularized through the World Rally Championship, this all-wheel drive system is offered on the new 80. This was a major sales argument, and it made us forget the 80's equipment, which was sometimes a little light. Indeed, luxury and power are reserved for the premium version of the 80: the Audi 90. Nevertheless, the 80 was able to make its mark and become a reference.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.