- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Ford Torino Cobra Grabber Lime Green with Matt Black Hood and Stripes "Class of 1971" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-3.75, H-2.75 inches.
- After Ford dropped the Fairlane and Falcon model names in 1971, intermediates were called Torino. That line-up consisted of 14 models. Among them was the “Torino Cobra” which was available as a 2-door Sports Roof. It came with a 351-4V rated at 285 hp and also included a 4-speed manual with a Hurst shifter, Cobra emblems, competition suspension, and a blacked out grille. It also had air conditioning, dual rear speakers, power steering, and power front disc brakes. There are black sports slats in the rear window and color-keyed racing mirrors. This 1:18 die-cast replica is finished in factory-matched Grabber Lime with wide-set flat black racing stripes on the hood. Down the sides are the optional reflective yellow-to-green laser stripes which exemplify the Torino Cobra's bold graphics of the early 1970s.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.