- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast car models of 1967 Chevrolet C-30 Ramp Truck with 1970 Chevrolet Trans Am Camaro #1 White with Blue Stripes "Chaparral" "Acme Exclusive" die cast model cars by Greenlight for ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Die-cast metal body.
- Comes in a blister pack.
- Officially licensed product.
- Detailed exteriors, interiors.
- Truck has folding and removable ramps.
- Camaro has opening hood and detailed engine.
- Dimensions of the car is approximately 2.75 inches long.
- Dimensions of the truck is approximately 4.5 inches long.
- After Penske and Donohue dominated the 1969 SCCA Trans Am Series in their Camaros, Chevrolet had plenty of reason to be optimistic for the 1970 Trans Am Season. That all changed when Penske accepted a substantial offer from AMC to turn their Javelins into champions. This left Chevrolet with just six months to find and organize a new team before the first race of the 1970 season. Enter Jim Hall and his Chaparral team in Midland, Texas. Hall and his team went to work right away and, basically front scratch, built three 1970 Trans Am Camaros. They had to engineer almost everything from the new fender flares to the roll cage to the aerodynamics to the suspension and then build and test the engines. The Chaparral team finished the cars just in time for the first race of the 1970 season at Laguna Seca. The cars were mildly successful, but they became some of the most notable and popular American road racers of their era.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.