- Brand new 1/43 scale car model of 1959 Ford Fairlane 500 Inca Gold and White with Light Green Interior Limited Edition to 240 pieces Worldwide model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior, exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-4.75, W-1.5, H-1.125 inches.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any openings.
- The Ford Fairlane is an automobile model that was sold between the 1955 and 1970 model years by Ford in North America. Taking its name from the Dearborn, Michigan estate of Henry Ford, the Fairlane nameplate was used for seven different generations of vehicles. Through its production, the model line would be marketed in a wide variety of body styles, including two-door and four-door sedans, two-door and four-door hardtops, station wagons, and both traditional and retractable-hardtop convertibles.
- Initially introduced as the flagship of the full-size Ford range, the Fairlane marked the introduction of the Crown Victoria and 500 nameplates, both later becoming stand-alone full-size model lines (the latter, as the Ford Five Hundred).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.