- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1953 Cadillac Eldorado Soft Top Alpine White with Red Interior die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
- In 1952, Cadillac was celebrating their 50-year golden anniversary. They needed an exquisite vehicle to epitomize their momentous milestone. The Cadillac Eldorado™ was the answer. The first generation of the Eldorado was produced from 1952 to 1953 only. It was the most expensive vehicle in their lineup. The sweeping lines, golden emblems, and breathtaking chrome detailing was irresistibly luxurious and 100% Cadillac quality. The name Eldorado loosely translates from Spanish to “The Golden One.” It also references ElDorado, the South American lost city of gold. If Cadillac set out to establish the gold standard of luxury, they succeeded with the Eldorado. Auto World has replicated this rolling work of art in factory-matched Alpine White, wire wheels, and enough chrome for two vehicles! We’ve even replicated the white soft top in the “up” position. Under the hood is the highly-detailed 331ci V8 with 4-speed transmission.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.