- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1949 Mercury Eight Coupe Berwick Green Metallic with Green and Gray Interior die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3.5 inches.
- The first postwar Mercury was introduced in the 1949 model year. The flathead V8 was upped to 255 CID and now producing 110 horsepower—slightly more power than the also newly designed 1949 Ford Coupe. A new overdrive system was optional, activated by a handle under the dash. The Mercury Eight used full instrumentation found in round dials, two on either side of the large central speedometer, and an optional eight-tube radio and electric clock were centered on the dashboard. The styling of the Mercury Eight, when it was released in 1949, adopted the “pontoon” appearance, and was successful in both ending the monotony of warmed-over pre-war style, and differentiating Mercury from its comparable Ford cousin, a trick that spelled sales success. The 1949 Mercury Eight production totaled an astounding 301,307 units, far and away Mercury's best ever year.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.