- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of Mercedes-Benz 450 SLC Winner "Rallye Bandama Ivory Coast" (1979) (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Officially licensed product.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- Does NOT include driver figure.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Decals for two numbers and two sets of drivers.
- Dimensions approximately L-7.5 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- The Mercedes SLC is a luxury coupe produced by the German car manufacturer between 1971 and the early 1980’s. Its development was based upon the earlier launched Roadster model and was characterized by a harmonious and elegant design. The 450 SLC was equipped with a 4520 cm3 V8 engine capable of 225 HP. This high performance was successfully combined with refined styling and the ‘Premium’ quality furnishings selected for the vehicle interior that reinforced the SLC luxury branding in the marketplace. The vehicle was further adapted from the mainstream consumer model to the production of a sports version for car rallying competitions. The chassis was the same, but the rally version introduced a roll-bar, competition rims and aluminium parts and components to reduce the overall weight. All of these factors contributed to increased performance and rallying successes such as the Mintex Rally victory in 1978.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.