- Brand new 1968 Ford Mustang GT Red Snap Together (Skill 1) Painted Plastic Model Car Kit by Airfix Quickbuild.
- Brand new box.
- Includes 45 parts.
- Has opening hood.
- Highly detailed model kit.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- No glue or paint is required. Just build.
- Approximate dimensions: Length-7.5, Width-3 inches.
- This item is not scaled, according to dimensions, it is approximately 1/24-1/25 scale.
- Airfix QUICK BUILD is an exciting range of brick-based models suitable as an introduction to modeling for any age of 6 and up. The pre-colored pieces simply push together to build an impressive model which can then be decorated with the included self-adhesive stickers. No paint or glue is needed to make these fantastic models look like the real thing, and once completed there's no evidence of any of the brick fittings showing. When built they are tough enough to be used as toys, or smart enough to use as display models. Either will show off those great modeling skills! Included with each model are a full set of easy-to-follow color instructions, free-rolling wheels for cars and tanks, and display stands for all aircraft.
- The 1967 model year Mustang was the first significant redesign of the original model. Ford's designers began drawing up a larger version even as the original was achieving sales success. In 1968 the Fastback version appeared and achieved greatness via the power of Hollywood and a famed movie, making the Mustang the must-have car of the era and still a much-beloved car into the next century.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.