- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Lotus Esprit S1 Submarine Car White James Bond 007 "The Spy Who Loved Me" (1977) Movie "Silver Screen Machines" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Includes decals.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Includes all parts to make sports car version.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Has opening frunk, doors and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-5.25, H-2.5 inches.
- Auto World is proud to replicate this Lotus S1 submarine car as seen in The Spy Who Loved Me. It was fondly referred to as “Wet Nellie” as a tribute to Bond’s auto gyro "Little Nellie” from You Only Live Twice. Its many gadgets include wheel arches that transform into fins, a small periscope, missile launcher from the rear deck, underwater mines, black dye from the back, and torpedoes from the front. As well as being amphibious, the highly armed car has cannons that spray cement on to pursuing vehicles. This 1:18 die-cast is replicated as the famous submarine, but we’ve also included the chassis parts and instrument panel to turn it back into the Lotus Esprit sports car!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.