- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of 1991 Mercedes-Benz AMG SL73 R129 Convertible Black Limited Edition to 2000 pieces Worldwide model car by Otto Mobile.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
- At Mercedes, the SL range has been used to describe the coupé cabriolet models since the 1950s. With its "butterfly" doors the first "Sport Leicht" of 1954 (the famous 300 SL) became a legend! In 1999, the German wizard AMG transformed the SL R129 into a power monster like never seen before! With its 7.3 V12 engine developing 525 hp, this version impresses. Sold in only 85 units, this SL73 AMG is a collector's item that has been the stuff of fantasy for over twenty years!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.