- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Ford Torino GT Wimbledon White with Blue Laser Stripes "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.75, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
- The Ford Torino started as a subseries to the Fairlane and marketed as an intermediate-sized car falling between luxury and performance. By 1971, the Fairlane name was dropped completely, making the Torino a stand-alone model. The Torino name was actually one of the names proposed for the Mustang during its early development! In 1971, the Torino lineup consisted of 14 available models ranging from 4-doors, convertibles, wagons, and 2-door hardtops. Replicated in this 1/18 die-cast is a muscular, high-performance GT model equipped with the top-of-the-line Cobra Jet 429 and shaker hood. Painted in factory-matched Wimbledon White, this classic Torino utilizes the hidden-headlight grille with GT emblem, Magnum 500 wheels, and a white-to-blue laser stripe!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.