- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with Luggage Rack FJ5 Sublime Green with White Top and White Interior "Hemmings Muscle Machines" Magazine Cover Car (November 2014) "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Heavyweight die-cast metal.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- Located 29 hours away from his Florida home, Joe Szczepaniak found this car for sale online at Moparts.com. For several months, it was listed for sale, having been passed up by multiple interested buyers because of its extensive damage and the enormous task of restoration. The damage was especially tricky around the back window, being described as "unrepairable", by others.
- "It will never be a show car, but it will make a nice driver." That's what the owner said, but Joe had other plans. Exceptionally rare, only 394 were painted FJ5 Sublime from the factory in 1970. Further investigation revealed that this was the ONLY factory-painted FJ5 Sublime Dodge Charger with a luggage rack, white top and interior. The 1970 body style was Joe's favorite, and he was determined to turn this diamond-in-the-rough into a head-turner. So, he sold his 1970 'Cuda 440-6 to fund his newfound restoration project, and bought a Dodge conversion van and trailer to bring it home. 13 years later, with the help of some of the best craftsman, professionals, and historians in the Mopar business, Joe Szczepaniak finally realized his dream of restoring this incredible 1970 Dodge Charger R/T into a show car.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.