- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Seafoam Turquoise Metallic with Black Top and Red Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- At age 10, Wes Eisenchenk was a muscle car fanatic. He was especially interested in engines—the bigger the better! By the time he was in high school, he was already turning heads as he drove a 1974 Nova, but his journey to becoming a true muscle car owner had not yet begun. After graduation, he shopped around for the best and most affordable dream machine. It came together one evening in March of 1996, as his dad met someone in St. Paul willing to sell his 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. The car did not run, but with help from some friends, he got it fired up. Most of its original metal was salvaged and Wes restored the body paint to its original color, Q5 Seafoam Turquoise. It also featured a 4-speed with N96 Air Grabber, Magnum 500 rims, red sport stripe, performance blackout hood paint, V1X black vinyl roof, and black bench seat interior. Shortly after restoration, the car made its first show debut at Mopars in the Park in Shakopee, MN where it was admired by many. Now you too can enjoy this collector muscle machine as it’s sure to be a remarkable addition to your collection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.