- Brand new 1/43 scale car model of 1969 Mercury Cyclone White and Red with Red Interior and Stripes Limited Edition to 170 pieces Worldwide model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior, exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-4.5, W-1.5, H-1.125 inches.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any openings.
- The Mercury Cyclone is an automobile that was marketed by the Mercury division of Ford from 1964 to 1971. Introduced in 1964 as the Mercury Comet Cyclone, the Cyclone replaced the S-22 as the performance-oriented version of the Mercury Comet model line. The Cyclone became a distinct nameplate for the 1968 model year, as the Mercury Montego was phased in to replace the Comet. Within Mercury, the Cyclone was slotted between the Cougar pony car and the Marquis/Marauder full-size two-doors. Though largely overshadowed by the Cougar, the Cyclone was positioned as a muscle car, representing the Mercury brand in racing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.