- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Meyers Manx Buggy Convertible Red die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Does not have any openings.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-6.75, W-4, H-3 inches.
- If only one car were to symbolize California it would be this MANX Buggy. The story begins in 1964. The hippie movement had began and Bruce Meyers was a part of it. The boy was wearing flower shirts, smoking the fun stuff and spending his life on the beach. He was also good with his hands and made surfboards and resin boats. One day he saw a skinless Jeep jumping from dune to dune. He decided to make his own machine, adapting a resin body to a frame and integrating a ladybug engine. The buggy was born, and its success soon spread to the world.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.