- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet C/K Pickup Truck Copper Orange Metallic "Stacey David's Copperhead" die cast model car by Greenlight for ACME.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has opening hood.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes in a blister pack.
- Die-cast metal body and chassis.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-2.75 inches long.
- “One of the most famous and influential C10 trucks ever built has got to be Stacey David’s “COPPERHEAD”. Built by Stacey over several seasons on TV, Copperhead ignited the imagination of millions of gearheads to what they could build in their own garage. With a hot rod stance, custom interior and special metallic orange color, it had the look of a classic street cruiser. Under the hood however lurked the very first, pre-production 572 chevy crate engine to give the truck some serious bite. This combination created a classic triple threat of looks, handling, and power, and introduced the world to…….COPPERHEAD!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.