- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1966 Pontiac GTO Hardtop Palmetto Green Metallic "Hemmings Motor News" Magazine Cover Car (August 2016) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Heavyweight die-cast metal.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
- GM took everything they learned from the previous two years of the GTO™ to make the 1966 model the best yet. Selling 96,946 units in 1966 alone, its new Coke-bottle styling and semi-fastback sail panels were a hit with buyers. The 1966 GTO™ had a huge following with its popular advertising, powerful performance, and gorgeous good looks—a full year before an onslaught of competition poured out of Chrysler, Ford, and Chevrolet® in the form of the Dodge Coronet R/T, Plymouth GTX, Chevy® Camaro® SS™, big-block Cougars and redesigned Mustangs.
- Featured in the 2016 Hemmings Motor News Buyer’s Guide, Auto World has replicated this 1966 GTO™ in Palmetto Green with Ivory Cordova top and Parchment interior owned by Brian Rhynas of Queen Creek, Arizona.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.