- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Shelby GT350R Street Fighter Deep Green Metallic with Black Stripes "Green Hornet" Limited Edition to 700 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Has a roll cage.
- Detailed chassis.
- Real rubber tires.
- Tilting front seats.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Street Fighter wheels and tires.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-3.75, H-3 inches.
- We all know about the legendary 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet" notchback that miraculously avoided being sent to the crusher as most experimental cars do. In honor of the Green Hornet, ACME has built a modern track ready tribute in the form of this awesome 1965 Shelby GT350R Street Fighter. This 1965 GT350R Green Hornet has been finished in a stunning deep green metallic paint, black street fighter wheels with a polished lip and performance tires and all the factory prepared GT350R race ready parts!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.