- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1956 Ford F-100 Mild Custom Pickup Truck Diamond Blue Limited Edition die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening doors, hood and tailgate.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4.25, H-3.5 inches.
- The 1956 Ford F-100 was instantly recognizable with its period-trendy wrap-around windshield and vertical A-pillars. This created a smoother, more rounded appearance unique to this model year. Another notable design element revision compared to the previous F-series model years was the heavily-revised grille. It’s hard to deny that the 1956 grille adds a look that's more classic, understated, and streamlined. The 1956 Ford F-100 came with either a 133hp 223ci “Cost Clipper” V6, or the 167hp 272ci “Power King” V8, making It the most powerful pickup Ford had ever made. Auto World has perfectly replicated this 1956 Ford F-100 Stepside Pickup in 1:18 scale die-cast metal, painted in factory-matched Diamond Blue and adorned with brightwork including chrome bumpers and chrome hub caps. Under the hood is the highly-detailed Power King V8 engine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.