- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1935 Duesenberg SSJ Speedster Yukon Gold & Chocolate Brown die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Opening doors and engine compartment.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.75, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
- Duesenberg Motors Company was an American manufacturer of race cars and high-end luxury automobiles. Their quality and detail garnered the attention of the rich and famous across the United States in the early 20th century. One such vehicle stood above the rest—the 1935 Duesenberg SSJ Speedster. With a shorter wheelbase than the J and SJ models, plus a supercharged straight-8 with double overhead cams, it produced more than 400hp, launching the car to 140mph!
- Only two SSJ Speedsters were ever actually built. The first was painted gray-on-gray and owned by actor Gary Cooper. The second was a red and metallic green Speedster lent to Clark Gable, an established Duesenberg customer in 1936. Both of these Duesenbergs were identical, except for their colors. As expensive and rare as these cars were, Cooper and Gable were actually known to race their cars in the Hollywood hills! Auto World has replicated this SSJ Speedster in authentic Duesenberg colors, just as if production never ceased, allowing more colors to be produced! This paint combo is truly a dream come true!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.