- Brand new 1/43 scale diecast model of 1930 Chevrolet Stake Truck with Eight Oil Barrels and Oil Derricks Diorama "Texaco" 12th in the "U.S.A. Series" die cast model by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed Diorama.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Custom "Texaco" graphics.
- Does not have any openings.
- An official heritage "Texaco" product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Each barrel is approximately H-1 inch high.
- Approximate dimensions of Diorama is L-6.5, W-4, H-4 inches.
- Approximate dimensions of 1930 Chevrolet Truck is L-4.5 inches long.
- This model example of a 1930 Chevrolet® truck is an early precursor of the hard working Chevrolet® trucks that we have all come to know and love today. New trucks for 1930 were powered by a new Chevrolet® inline six-cylinder motor said to be extremely durable. The motor had an extremely modern overhead-valve design in the inline six-cylinder. Chevrolet® used this design in their motors for many years to come.
- Many other companies were competing for the truck market in 1930, however Chevrolet® led the way creating trucks on the cutting edge of design for the times. Strength, durability, and innovation were core to Chevrolet’s ® revitalizing of the consumer truck market.
- Originally known as Sour Lake Springs because of its sulfurous spring water popular for it’s healing properties, a series of oil discoveries and a few industrious, visionary men, brought wealth and a new oil company to southeastern Texas and the world.
- The Texas Company struck oil at Sour Lake Springs in January 1903, “after gambling its future on the site’s drilling rights,” the company explained. “The discovery, during a heavy downpour near Sour Lake’s mineral springs, turned the company into a major oil producer overnight, validating the risk-taking insight of company co-founder J.S. Cullinan and the uncanny ability of driller Walter Sharp.”
- The Fee No. 3 well discovery flowed at 5,000 barrels a day, securing the Texas Company’s success in petroleum exploration, production, transportation, refining and distribution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.